Monday, February 11, 2013

The Struggles at Life


This is a biography poem on rapper T.I. that shows his bravery and strength.



Clifford Joseph Harris, Jr.
Tip
Alter ego T.I.P
T.I

Hip Hop Recording Artist
Record producer
Actor
Film producer
Published author
Fashion designer

Diseased Father
Rapper at 8
Drug dealer
Atlanta, Georgia
RUBBER BAND MAN

TRAP MUZIK
Grand Hustle Records
Probation violation
Drug conviction
Firearm possession
U.S. federal weapon charges
Threats
Prison

Urban Legend
“Bring Em Out”
Whatever You Like
Dead and Gone
Castle Walls
No Matter What

1 comment:

  1. We had common themes of courage, strength, and bravery in our found poems. I like how you broke it up and kind of went through his story just like I did with my found poem on Eminem. You show really well how he goes from struggling to success. The way you broke down the paragraphs takes you through the stages of his life. In the end you don't say outright about his success but all of the songs you name are familiar and that points to his success as a rapper without coming right out and saying it. I think that is really effective.

    ReplyDelete