A biography on Eminem who represents courage
one of the best-selling artists in the world
My Dad's Gone Crazy
father abandoned the family
high school
escape
freestyle battles
approval of underground hip-hop audiences
minimum-wage job
growing stage
personal struggles
abuse of drugs and alcohol
struggles with raising his newborn daughter Hailie Jade Mathers
musical ambitions were the only way
escape
unhappy life
breaking records
10x platinum
rise to fame
Relapse
Refill
RECOVERY
Not Afraid
I really appreciate how you captured Eminem's life story in just a few words and how your poem tells a story. I noticed that in your poem you never described how Eminem's life managed to get better from when he was unhappy. However, you did explain in the last stanza of your poem his success and his major albums which is what he is known for today. I enjoyed your poem and I thought you did an excellent step of walking us through his life.
ReplyDelete