Sunday, March 3, 2013
LNP Pitch
I think it would be interesting to do a living news paper on the Native Americans. We haven't covered this topic yet in class but it's coming up and I think it could be something to look into. We could definitely use artwork and poems as our form of media. Poems, songs, and chants could be useful since we know from learning about Native Americans in middle school and high school that those were things they wrote a lot. Possible topics could be adversities that they faced, their way of living and working, and hardships that they faced. There is certainly a lot to chose from when it comes to media for this topic and I think it is something to be considered.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ashleigh, I think this is a really good idea as well. I think that using poems, songs, and chants to illustrate the hardships they had would be really successful. I would definitely be open to this idea for the Living Newspaper Project.
ReplyDelete